Pre-Olympic Training

Date: 11th Feburary 2010
asd
We have had a couple of great days training. Remy, Adrian, Derrek and I went up to Nakiska to get some milage in, as the run here at COP is pretty short and flat. We had perfect conditions, it was nice to get on some steep terrain again. There was no one around, other than one snowboarder who ended up nearly being taken out by yours truly, but there were no lift queues and we skied for hours. As I mentioned previously, the recovery facilities here are excellent so after a contrast bath and a spin and stretch, I woke up feeling remarkably good!!! We trained on the course at COP this morning, working on a couple of things and had a gym session this afternoon. I feel like a totally different person to when I arrrived here in Calgary, so fresh and strong again!!! Next stop...tomorrow...Olympic Village for one night for the opening ceremony! I think everything is going to become a bit more real tomorrow! Be in touch!
z


No comments:

Post a Comment